The new year is bringing some new faces to our studios. First and foremost, McMinnville and Newberg students – please welcome back to CVDA, the founder and original owner of CVDA, Miss Rachel!!! We are THRILLED to have Miss Rachel returning to the studio and jumping right in to take on Acro. You might just see her in some new classes on the schedule coming up soon too! As we transition into this new year, you will also see Miss Abigail and Mr. Fran popping in to spot, train, sub, and cover some classes here and there. Miss Abigail has extensive acro experience and subbing, with her specialty being contortion. Mr. Fran has power tumbling experience and his specialty is coaching tricks and flips, as well as spotting. We are confident that the acro program will continue to thrive with these new instructors building off of our previous program that Miss Karley loved on so much.
What remains the same as we return to classes:
- Drop off at the entrance of the buildings for classes (please do not drop off dancers more than 5 minutes before a class)
- Pick up at the entrance of the building for classes
- Lobbies are CLOSED in the traditional function of waiting for dancers
- All dancers 5 and up are required to wear a mask while in the studio building
- If your dancer is symptomatic, please do not send them to dance. We will be happy to arrange a makeup class or send a video for them to enjoy dancing along to at home.
- Our Teamapp is our most used communication tool – please download it today. Feel out of the loop? Make sure you download the Teamapp, sign up with an email address and join @iheartcvda. Once you are in, you will then go to the settings (or wheel icon), select the access groups and join the location you attend.
- Our enrollment and billing remains remotely operated. Miss Lindsey is reached by email for billing questions, enrollment changes and more. Office@iheartcvda.com. She will reply to emails on weekdays, within 24 hours of your inquiry.
MORE ABOUT OUR TEACHERS
• Miss Rachel is a certified personal trainer, Founder of the Open Bible Christian Dance Program, Founder of the Newberg High School Dance Team, Founder and Original Owner of Chehalem Valley Dance Academy, and a dance teacher for over 25 years. Miss Rachel will start in acro program and will transition into offering many more classes as she gets settled.
• Miss Abigail Cannut is current GFU Freshman on three of the GFU dance teams: performance, lyrical, and competitive. She has been dancing for fourteen years with a background in acro, jazz, ballet, tap, hip hop, contemporary, modern, and lyrical at Allegro Dance Studio in Canby, Oregon. She has assisted with acro and ballet classes of various age levels for six years. We look forward to Miss Abigail joining the CVDA Team.
With lots of love on this New Year’s Eve,